Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello my friends,
Please bear with me as I try to figure out why I cannot reply to your comments - I DO treasure them! I'm blogologically-challenged, it seems. When I figure out how to do more than just post, you will be hearing from me ...

Meanwhile it's time to pack for a weeklong visit to Walden Pond, where Thoreauvians gather annually to spawn - no wait! I mean, to attend fascinating lectures and meet friends from all over the world who admire Henry David Thoreau for one reason or another, and to walk and paddle in his beloved Walden Woods and rivers.

Somewhere in the middle of stuffing clothes, kayak and tent into my car, I will work up a Fourth of July entry to before I leave home.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your "comment" gadget works again! Glad you fixed it.

    Wow! What a gorgeous photo of Ebony Jewelwing! A miracle! First, to get one to sit still, then to have the light just right to catch its exquisite iridescence.

    Have a great time at Walden. Let us see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's see if my reply comes out ok -!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete